首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 07 After work 下班后 (对话 2)MP3+字幕

文章详情

牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 07 After work 下班后 (对话 2)MP3+字幕

Version 2

对话 2

PETER: Cheers again.

再干一杯。

JENS: Cheers.

干杯。

PETER: Here's to a successful launch.

为了产品的成功发行干一杯。

JENS: And thank you for making me so welcome here.

谢谢你如此欢迎我。

PETER: It's been a pleasure having you with us. I expect you're looking forward to getting home, though.

你和我们一起很令人开心。尽管这样,我猜你很期待回家了吧?

JENS: It'll be nice to see the family.

能见到家人很好。

PETER: How old are your kids again?

你的孩子们多大了?

JENS: Seven and ten. Your oldest, he's a doctor, isn't he?

七岁和十岁。你的大儿子,他是位医生是吗?

Peter: Yes, he's doing very well. It's my daughter that I'm worried about — she hasn't the faintest idea what she wants to do.

是的,他做的不错。我担心我的女儿—她一点也不知道自己想做什么。

Jens: I wouldn't worry about that. When I was her age I didn't know what I wanted to do.

对此我并不担心。我在她那个年纪时我也不知道自己想做什么。

PETER: Really? Well, perhaps you're right. Another drink? Try a beer this time?

真的?也许你是对的。再喝一杯?这次喝杯啤酒?

Jens: I'd like another tonic, if you don't mind.

如果你不介意,我想喝杯开胃酒。

Peter: Of course not. (to barman) Could we have a half of lager and another tonic? Thank you. (to Jens) So, what time are you leaving tomorrow?

当然不介意。(对招待员说)能给我们半打啤酒和一杯开胃酒吗?谢谢。(对Jens说)那么你明天什么时候离开?

Jens: I have to leave by four o'clock, if that's OK with you.

我在四点离开,如果那个时间对你合适。

PETER: Fine. We should easily be finished by then. And what about this evening? Anything planned?

好的。我们那时应该完成了。今晚怎么样?有什么计划吗?

Jens: I have to work, I'm afraid. As a matter of fact, I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

恐怕我还得工作。事实上如果你不介意,我还有几个问题。

Peter: Fire away. What's troubling you?

尽管说。什么问题?

Jens: You know those figures we've been looking at for the initial production run? I reckon we've overestimated…
 

你知道的,就是我们从产品初期运行中发现的那些数据?我认为我们高估了…