首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 07 After work 下班后 (练习 1)MP3+字幕

文章详情

牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 07 After work 下班后 (练习 1)MP3+字幕

Language knowledge

语言知识

Exercise 1a Listen to these extracts from four conversations. In each case, what are the topics mentioned?

练习1a 听从四段对话中的录音选段。在每段录音中,提到了哪些主题?

Extract one

录音片段一

A: So, here's to the new addition to your family!

那么为你刚出生的孩子干一杯!

B: Thanks. Cheers.

谢谢。干杯。

A: How's the baby doing?

小宝宝怎么样?

B: Just fine. She's growing fast.

很好。她长得很快。

A: And what about your wife?

你妻子怎么样?

B: She's fine too. They'll be home in a couple of days.

她也很好。几天后她们就会回家。

A: I hope you're getting lots of sleep. You'll need it.

我希望你多睡觉。你需要休息。

B: That's what everybody says. Marc, I just wanted to ask you about that old boat you have for sale.

每个人都这么说。Marc,我要问问你打算卖掉的那艘船。

A: Sure. Don't tell me you're interested?

好的,别告诉我你感兴趣?

B: Well, I might be.

嗯,我可能有兴趣吧。

Extract two

录音片段二

A: So, let's raise our glasses to the success of the team.

让我们举杯庆祝团队的成功。

B: I'll drink to that.

我会为此庆祝。

C: We all will.

我们都会。

A: There were a couple of points I wanted to mention, just informally. The first is to do with Sandra. I think you've all met her. Anyway, she's not been too well lately, so I'd be grateful if you could go a bit easy on her. Don't overload her with work. OK?

这里我想随便说几件事情。第一件是关于Sandra。我想你们已经见过她了。不管怎样,她最近不太好,所以请你们温和的对她。不要给她过多的工作。好吗?

B: Sure.

好的。

A: The other thing I wanted to mention is that we're collecting money for Daniela. She's due to leave in a couple of weeks to have her baby. Five pounds seems to be the going rate.

另一件我想说的是我们正为Daniela筹钱。几周后她就会回去生孩子。现行汇率是五英镑。

B: I think I can just about manage that. Here you are.

我想我可以处理这些。给你。

A: Thanks.

谢谢。

C: Sorry, I haven't got anything on me. I'll let you have it tomorrow.

抱歉,我没听到关于我的任何事情。明天我会让你们知道。

A: Fine.

好的。

Extract three

录音片段三

A: So cheers. How's life with you?

来干杯。最近怎么样?

B: Not bad. Cheers.

还不坏。干杯。

A: Got any plans for this year?

几年有什么计划吗?

B: You mean on the home front?

你是说在国内方面?

A: Yes, I was thinking of holidays.

是的,我想的是假期。

B: We're hoping to go to North Africa this summer. We haven't booked anything, but some friends went to Tunisia last year and really enjoyed it.

我们希望这个暑假去北非。但我们还没预定,但是几个朋友去年去了突尼斯,他们真的很喜欢。

A: Sounds good.

听上去不错。

B: What about you?

你呢?

A: I never book anything till the last minute.

我最后才会决定去哪里。

B: Typical! By the way, talking of last minute plans, you know the meeting this afternoon? Have you got time for a quick chat about it?

很典型的做法!顺便说一句,说到最后的决定,你知道下午的聚会吗?你有时间去聊几句吗?

A: Sure, fire away.

当然,可以开始说了。

Extract four

录音片段四

A: I'd like to propose a toast to Jan, who's been with us for twenty years. And who, hopefully, will stay another twenty. Jan.

我提议为Jan干杯,她在这里工作了20年。希望她能在这里工作下一个20年。

B,C,D: To Jan. Best of luck.

为Jan干杯。祝你好运。

A: I wanted to ask you, Jan. What's the biggest change you've noticed since you've been here?

我想问你Jan,从你开始在这里工作开始你意识到最大的变化是什么?

E: Oh, I don't know, really. I suppose the office environment's changed a lot. We used to have a supervisor walking up and down, making sure we were all working. Nowadays, there's more freedom, but in some ways there are more worries.

嗯,我不知道,真的。我想办公室的环境改变了很多。我们过去有一个管理员来回走动,以确保我们都在工作。现在有了更多自由,但在某些方面也多了担忧。

A: I know what you mean. I'm sure there were a lot more staff twenty years ago.

我明白你的意思。我确信二十年前这里有更多的员工。

E: There certainly were. Anyway, let's change the subject! Who's interested in going on somewhere to eat?

的确如此。不管怎样,让我们换个话题吧!谁想去吃饭的?

B, C, D: Yes, good idea. Why not!

好主意!为什么不呢?

A: Where were you thinking of going??
 

你们想去哪里?