首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 06 Dinner 晚餐 (对话 2)MP3+字幕

文章详情

牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 06 Dinner 晚餐 (对话 2)MP3+字幕

Version 2

对话 2

JENS: The point is politicians don't really care what the public think.

问题在于政治家们不关心公众的想法。

Peter: I don't believe that. Surely they've got to be concerned.

我不那样认为。他们当然关心。

Jens: That was delicious.

太美味了。

Daphne: Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

谢谢。很高兴你喜欢。

Maria: It was wonderful. The puddings in England are really good.

很好吃。英格兰布丁确实好吃。

Daphne: Do you think so? I suppose we do tend to have a bit of a sweet tooth. Now, what about some coffee? Maria?

你这么认为吗?我认为我们有点喜欢吃甜食。现在喝咖啡怎样Maria?

Maria: That would be nice. Thank you.

那很好。谢谢。

Daphne: And for you, Jens?

·Jens你要吗?

Jens: Yes, please. Do you have decaffeinated?

是的。有去咖啡因的咖啡吗?

Daphne: I think we've got some somewhere. Peter?

我认为我们有。Peter?

Pete: Just normal for me. Can I give you a hand?

对我来说正常。需要我的帮助吗?

Daphne: No, thanks, I can manage fine.

不,谢谢。我能处理好。

Peter: So, what were you saying about politicians, Jens?

那么Jens,关于政治家我们聊到哪里了?

Jens: I think a lot of young people aren't really interested in politics.

我认为很多年轻人都对政治没兴趣。

Peter: I don't think that's true. What do you think, Maria?

我不这样认为。你怎么看Maria?

Maria: I think you're wrong, Jens. A lot of my friends in Spain are very involved in local politics.

我觉得你是错的Jens。我西班牙的很多朋友都积极参加当地的政治。

Jens: Really?

真的?

MARIA: Yes. OK, they may be fed up with politicians, but this doesn't mean they don't do something about it.

是的,他们也许对政治家感到厌烦,但是这并不意味着他们只是袖手旁观。

JENS: I think that's quite rare. A lot of young people don't even bother to vote.

我认为这很少见。很多年轻人甚至都投票都感到厌烦呢。

MARIA: I think that's a great pity. For me, it's a sign of a big problem when people don't think it's worth voting.

我觉得这是一个巨大的悲哀。对我而言,如果人们认为不值得去投票这标志着一个很大的问题。

Daphne: I agree with Maria. Everybody is far too apathetic these days. But at least we have a democracy in this household!

我同意Maria的看法。这些日子里每个人都太冷漠了。但是我们在这个家里还是享有民主的。

PETER: Ah!
 

啊!