首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 03 More contacts 更多的接触 (练习 1)MP3+字幕

文章详情

牛津商务英语交际口语教程 Unit 03 More contacts 更多的接触 (练习 1)MP3+字幕

Language knowledge

语言知识

Exercise 1 Listen to these three extracts. In each case,say what is requested and if the response is positive or cautious.

练习1 听三段录音。每段录音中说出要求的事情,并判断回答是积极还是慎重的。

Extract one

录音片段一

A: Morning, Anna, how are you?

早上好Anna,你好吗?

B: Fine, thanks. I'm glad I caught you.

很好,谢谢。很高兴碰到你了。

A: Oh yes? What can I do for you?

是吗?有什么事情吗?

B: Well, you know that advertisement for a holiday cottage you put in the company newsletter?

嗯,你记得你发布在公司时讯中那个度假村的广告吧?

A: Of course. The cottage is still available for one or two weeks this summer if you're interested.

当然记得。如果你有兴趣,今年夏天那个度假村还有一到两周可以预定呢。

B: Good. Could I see the details and take them home to show the family?

好的。我能看看度假村的详细资料,并带回家给我家人看看吗?

A: Of course. I've got them in my office.

当然可以。在我办公室里就有。

B: Great. I'll drop by later today.

太棒啦。过一会就去你办公室拜访。

A: Fine, see you later.

好的,一会儿见。

Extract two

录音片段二

A: Hi. How are things?

嗨,你好吗?

B: Pretty good. And you?

相当不错。你呢?

A: Not so bad. How are you settling down in your new flat?

还不坏。新公寓安顿得怎么样了?

B: OK. I'm in the middle of decorating it. In fact, I wanted to ask you a favour.

好的。我正在装修。实际上,我想要你帮我个忙。

A: Go ahead.

请讲。

B: Could I borrow a stepladder - you know, to reach the ceilings?

我能借一个折梯-你知道的,好去装修天花板?

A: Should be no problem. We've got one somewhere.

应该没有问题。我们有一个梯子。

B: Oh, that's good. Shall I come round to pick it up?

哦,很好。我能去你家把它拿过来吗?

A: Fine. What about this evening?

好的。今晚怎么样?

B: If that's all right.

如果不麻烦的话。

Extract three

录音片段三

A: Hi, John. Lovely day, isn't it?

你好,John。天气不错是吧?

B: Hello, Catherine. It certainly is.

你好,Catherine。的确如此。

A: Oh, John, could I ask you a favour?

哦,John,能帮我个忙吗?

B: Of course.

当然。

A: I was wondering if I could use your car this afternoon?

我想今天下午能不能借下你的车?

B: Well, I'm not sure it's insured for anybody else to drive.

嗯,我不确定它是否给其他开车的人投了保。

A: I'm fairly certain the company insurance will cover it.

我非常确定公司保险覆盖了这点。

B: Well, if you're sure.

好的,如果你肯定。

A: I'll check first and give you a ring in a moment.

我会先确认下,然后给你电话。

B: OK. Speak to you later, then.
 

好的。待会儿再联系。