首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 愈忙愈要学商务英语写与说68:谈论工作经验(mp3下载)

文章详情

愈忙愈要学商务英语写与说68:谈论工作经验(mp3下载)

Alison: So, what did you do before you came to work here?

那么你来此工作之前是做什么的?

Willy: Oh, I've done lots of different things.

呃....我做过许多不同的事。

Alison: Really? Like what?

真的?比如?

Willy: Well, I started out as a waiter. That was when I was in college ten years ago. It was my first part-time job. But I had about three or four jobs when I was in college to support my studies. I once even worked as a taxi driver. Then when I quit college. I did all kinds of things. I worked in a hospital as an x-ray technician for a while. Originally I wanted to be an accountant, right? So during that time I studied for my license. But eventually I got tired of working at the hospital, so I then got a job in a wine shop.

嗯,我最开始是做服务生。那是十年前,大学刚毕业的时候。那是我的第一份兼职。为了勤工俭学,我大学还做过其它三份还是四份兼职。我还做过出租车司机。然后,大学辍学后,我做了各种活。在医院做过一段时间放射技师。我最初想做名会计,对吧。所以在那段时间,我为了考取资格证书在学习。但是最终烦了在医院工作,所以又在一个卖酒的店找了份活计。

Alison:A wine shop! Wow. Did you learn a lot about wine?

酒店。哇。那你不是很懂酒?

Willy: Yes, I learned how to drink it and stay standing! No, I'm kidding. It was interesting. My boss formerly was a wine producer, so he knew everything about wine and taught me a lot. Afterwards I really developed a taste for it.

当然了,我学会了怎么喝酒,还不醉倒。不是啦,我开玩笑的。这很有意思。我的老板原来是名酒生产商,所以他对酒真的无所不知,也教会了我很多。后来,我真的就很会品酒了。

Alison:That's great. So then what did you do?

那真棒,然后呢,你又做了什么?

Willy: Well, when I got my license I immediately went abroad and traveled around for a while.

我拿到了我的(会计)证书就出国了,四处旅游了一段时间。

Alison:Really? You didn't start work then?

真的吗?你就再没工作了?

Willy:No, I needed a break after all my studies and jobs. I went to Canada for a while, and next I went to England, which is a really terrible place.

对啊,工作和学习之后,我也需要休息一下。我去加拿大呆了段时间,然后又去了英国,英国真实个糟糕的地方。

Alison:Yeah, so I've heard.

是啊,我听说过。

Willy : Well, in 2003 I came back here and got a job with IDM. Then, in March, your boss recruited me to come over and over work for you guys, so I subsequently came here.

然后,2003年我回来这,然后再IDM找了份工作。之后3月份,你们老板录用了我,让我来跟你们共事,所以我随后就来了。

Alison: That's quite a career. What did you enjoy the most? Oh, I love being an accountant the most.

履历真实相当丰富啊。那你最喜欢哪份工作?我最喜欢做一名会计。

Willy :Oh, I agree with you.

哦,我也和你一样。