*We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.
* We find it hard to accept your quotation.
The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?
*The price may vary according to the number ordered.
* The price depends on the size of the order.
How many sets are you likely to take?
*Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.
* Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.
I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.
We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.
*Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.
* It leaves us almost no margin of profit.
Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!
What do you mean?
*In order to close the deal
* In order to get the business done
* In order to strike the bargain,
we will reduce another $ 5 .
* This is the best quotation we can make.
* This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price
All right. I accept this price.