首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 剑桥商务英语口语900句40 (中英对照+MP3)

文章详情

剑桥商务英语口语900句40 (中英对照+MP3)

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

781 I think your price is on the high side.

我认为贵方价格偏高。

782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.

你方价格比去年高出20%。

783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。

784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.

这种商品的竞争非常激烈。

785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.

按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。

786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.

我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。

787 The German quotation is lower than yours.

德国报价比你们的低。

788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.

您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。

789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.

我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。

790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.

如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。

791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.

如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。

792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.

如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。

793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.

别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。

794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.

市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。

795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.

很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。

796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.

非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。

797 What's your counter-offer?

您的还价是多少?

798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.

不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。

799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.

和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。

800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.

恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。

,测试你在美国的生存能力~