首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 商务英语口语天天练第87天:怎样跟厂家提出检验权

文章详情

商务英语口语天天练第87天:怎样跟厂家提出检验权

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

商务英语口语天天练第87天:怎样跟厂家提出检验权

第一句:The exporters have the right to inspectthe export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

A: The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
B: Yes, you have the right.
是的,你方有这样的权力。
A: The inspection should be compeleted within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

第二句:I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

A: How should we define the inspection rights?
商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
B: You said it. I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
你说的是。我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
A: So we should write it down into the contract with details.
所以我们应该把商检事宜详尽地写在合同里。
B: Yes. We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
是的。只有当双方的检测结果一致时,我们才能收货。

其他表达法:

商检机构和经国家商检部门许可的检验机构,依法对进出口商品实施检验。但本文中的商品的检验包括进口商自身的商品检验。

We should inspect this batch of procelainware to see if there is any breakage.
我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。



 

推荐文章