Unit 26 索赔理由及依据 Part I
751. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.
752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of ￡5,000.
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for ￡2,000.
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
757. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of ￡280,000.
758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.
761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
762. Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.
763. There are too many defective items in this shipment.
764. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
765. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.
766. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
767. Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
768. The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
769. It was found, upon examination, that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.
770. The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.