unit 1 近义词练习（一）
1. the ship titanic had been given the extra name of "unsinkable" because its ____ was the best there was.
a.manufacture b.production c.erection d.construction
2. the us dollar is traditionally the ____ of choice all over the world in case of crisis.
a.money b.currency c.bill d.cash
3. the education provides them ____ to economic progress.
a.admission b.acceptance c.approach d.access
4. japan has ____ its steps toward putting into effect an international treaty banning chemical weapons.
a.hurried b.bustled c.accelerated d.rushed
5. the motion of ocean water ____ at different depths below the surface.
a.varies b.modifies c.alters d.differs
6. health experts ____ leisurely meals.
a.introduce b.recommend c.present d.comment
d b d c a b
1. manufacture 制造，制造业，产品
4. bustled 忙乱，匆忙
5. varies 改变，多样化