1. do not ____ yourself; it was not your fault.
[a] retort [b] represent
[c] reproach [d] repress
2. i deem the girl was in a bad health for the handshake with her
was so ____.
[a] limp [b] lame
[c] soft [d] strong
3. this new process, which is easily learned and operated, should be
particularly ____ to companies once put into effect.
[a] advanced [b] favorite
[c] advantageous [d] admirable
4. this disease ____ itself in yellowness of the skin and eyes.
[a] manifests [b] modifies
[c] magnifies [d] exposes
5. is there any possible ____ explanation for his bad health since he
seems to have no obvious disease?
[a] psychiatric [b] psychological
[c] surgical [d] physical
6. their ____ building is located next to the park, so it is very
convenient for them to have a walk after supper.
[a] residential [b] presidential
[c] conditional [d] accidental