首页 > 行业英语 > 旅游英语 > 巧嘴导游英语情景口语对话 带队之前Unit 06:在大厅和门口

文章详情

巧嘴导游英语情景口语对话 带队之前Unit 06:在大厅和门口

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

Unit 6

第六单元 在大厅和门口

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:Good evening,sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel!

A:晚上好,夫人,先生。欢迎光临!

B:Thanks. Good evening.

B:谢谢。晚上好。

A:(Opening the trunk,taking oul the baggage and looking ot the name on the baggage tags.) rm the doorman,sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

A:(打开行李箱,取出行李,看看行李上的姓名标签。)先生,我是接待员。你们一共有四件行李吗?

B:Er... Maybe fivet  Margaret(C)?

B:哦……也许是五个,玛格丽特(C),对吗?

A:Five? Oh,sorry. Let me have a check again.

A:五个?噢,对不起。我再确认一下。

C:Oh,no,Bell. Always poor memory! We've got only four.

C:噢,贝尔,不是五个。您的记忆总是这么差!我们一共 只有四件行李。

B:l see.(To the doorman) Sorry,boy. You're right. Four pieces.

B:我想起来了。(转向接待员)对不起,小伙子,您是对 的,一共四件。

A:Never mind,sir. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. After you, please.

A:没关系,先生。接待处就在前面。您先请。

B:Yes, thank you.

B:好,谢谢。

Conversation 2

会话 2

A : Excuse me. Where can I buy some cigarettes?

A:劳驾,请问哪儿可以买到香烟?

B : There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

B:一楼有个商店。那儿中国香烟和外国香烟都卖。

A:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

A:那儿也可以买到纪念品吗?

B:Yes,sir. There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

B:可以,先生。那儿有一个卖各种纪念品的柜台。

A:By the way,where is the men's room?

A:顺便间一下,洗手间在哪儿?

B: There is one at the end of the corridor.

B:在走廊的尽头。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢您。

B:You are welcome.

B:不必客气。