首页 > 行业英语 > 旅游英语 > 世界旅游英语对话一本通 亚洲旅游对话5-5-2:讨论为什么一些人不愿意去东欧国家旅游

文章详情

世界旅游英语对话一本通 亚洲旅游对话5-5-2:讨论为什么一些人不愿意去东欧国家旅游

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

Ross and Emma are discussing why some travelers are unwilling to travel to EasternEuropean countries.

罗斯和埃玛在讨论为什么一些人不愿意去东欧国家旅游。

Converstion 2

对话 2

Ross: I couldn't understand why so many people are reluctant to travel to Eastern Europe.

罗斯:我不明白为什么很多人都不怎么喜欢去东欧旅游。

Emma: Hollywood's movies make people believe that Eastern Europe is a dangerous place.

埃玛:好莱坞的电影让人们相信东欧是个危险的地方。

Ross: But in all honesty,  it's no more dangerous than anywhere else we'd travel.

罗斯:不过实话实说,东欧并不比我们旅游的其他地方更危险。

Emma: Yes. I think it's a fear of the unknown that has the majority of people avoiding travel in the region.

埃玛:是的。我想是对未知地方的恐惧使得很多人不去那里。

Ross: But what if travelers are stilled concerned with safety? What should they do?

罗斯:可是如果游客还是很担心自己的安危怎么办?他们应该怎么做呢?

Emma: I think we should log on the local tourist bureau to get more information on how to keep us safe there.

埃玛:我觉得我们最好是登录当地官方的网站获取更多关于如何保护自己的信息。

Ross: It says we should keep our cell phone inside our coats.

罗斯:上面说我们最好把自己的手机放在衣服里面。

Emma: Yeah. We should also take off our backpack in crowded public transportation.

埃玛:是的,在拥挤的公共交通工具上我们也最好把背包摘下来。

Ross: I think it is the same case when we are traveling in any country.

罗斯:我觉得这些信息适用于任何我们去旅游的地方。