首页 > 行业英语 > 旅游英语 > 巧嘴导游英语情景口语对话 带队之前Unit 04:寄存物品

文章详情

巧嘴导游英语情景口语对话 带队之前Unit 04:寄存物品

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:Good afternoon, ma'am. May I help you?

A:下午好,女士,能为您效劳吗?

B : Yes. Can I deposit valuables here?

B:请问我可以在这里存放贵重物品吗?

A:Of course, you can. Please put your articles in this bag and seal it.

A:当然可以。请将物品放进这个袋里封上口。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:Thank you. Here is your tag.

A:谢谢。这是您的取物牌。

B: Would you tell me the rate per day for depositing my bag?

B:您能告诉我存包每天要多少钱吗?

A:Sure, madam. Only one dollar.

A:当然可以,女士。只要一美元。

B;When does the cloakroom close?

B:寄存处几点关门?

A:This cloakroom is open until 10 p. m.

A:本寄存处一直开放到晚上10点。

B:Oh, dear! I won't be back until about 11:30 tonight. Where can I pick up my bag?

B:糟糕!我今晚11点半左右才会回来,我到哪里领取袋 子呢?

A:We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. Youmay collect it there, madam.

A:我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄存处。女士,您可以去那儿领取您的袋子。

B:l see. Thanks a lot.

B:我知道了,非常感谢。

A:You're welcome.

A:不客气。

Conversation 2

会话 2

A:Good evening, ma'am. May I help you?

A:女士,晚安,能为您效劳吗?

,B:Yes. I'd like to use a safety deposit box.

B:我想使用保险柜。

A:Will the object fit into this size of box?

A:东西适合摆进这种大小的柜子吗?

B:Let me see. I think ifs OK.

B:让我看看,很好。

A:Could you fill out this form, please, ma'am?

A:夫人,请填写这张表格好吗?

B : Here you are.

B:填好了。

A:Thank you, ma'am. Would you like to use it until May 20th?

A:谢谢,您准备用到5月20日吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:This way, please. Your box number is 522.

A:请跟我来,您的柜子是522号。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A: If you would like to use the contents during the period of use, please come here in person. After confirming your signature, we will open the box.

A:使用本柜期间,您若想取用里面的东西,请亲自前来。确认您的签名之后,我们就会开柜。

B:l see. Thank you.

B:我知道了,谢谢