首页 > 行业英语 > 旅游英语 > 翻开就能用出国旅游英语 出行问题 3-1-3 乘出租车实用对话

文章详情

翻开就能用出国旅游英语 出行问题 3-1-3 乘出租车实用对话

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

Chapter3 On the Way 出行问题

Unit1 Taking a Taxi 乘出租车

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

情境对话1

Taking a Taxi l 乘出租车I

Mrs.Green:Hey,taxi!
格林夫人:嗨,出租车!

Driver:Yes, ma'am?
司机:唉,到哪儿去,夫人?

Mrs.Green:How long does it take to get to the railway station?
格林夫人:到火车站要多长时间?

Driver:About 40 minutes.Hop in,please.
司机:大约40分钟。请上车。

Mrs.Green:Can you go faster? I have to catch the ten o'clock train.
格林夫人:能再快点吗?我要赶十点的火车。

Driver:OK...Here.
司机:好的……到了。

Mrs.Green:The charge is supposed to be fifty dollars,right?
格林夫人:收费应该是五十美元,对吗?

Driver:Yes,but you've made a mistake,madam.This is one,not ten.
司机:是的。不过您搞错了,这是一元,而不是十元。

Mrs.Green:Oh,I'm sorry.This is my first joumey here.I'm not used to the cur-rency yet.
格林夫人:噢,真对不起。这是我第一次来这里旅游,对货币还不熟悉。

Driver:Never mind.Have a nice trip!
司机:没关系,祝您旅途愉快!

情境对话2

Taking a Taxi II 乘出租车II

Traveler:Hello,Taxi!
乘客:喂,出租车!

Driver:Hello.What can I do for you?
司机:您好,要我为您效劳吗?

Traveler:We'd like to go to the zoo.
乘客:我们想去动物园。

Driver:Get in,please.
司机:请上车吧。

Traveler:Thank you.What is the rate?
乘客:谢谢你。多少钱?

Driver:I use'the meter.
司机:使用计价器。

Traveler:Doss this car belong to you?Do you have a good business being a taxi driver?
乘客:这辆车是属于你的吗?出租车生意好吗?

Driver:I've rented the car since last year.lt's too much for me to buy this luxuri-ous one.
司机:我从去年起租了这辆车。对我来说买这么二辆豪华汽车太贵了。

Traveier:I see.
乘客:我知道了。

Driver:Here we are.
司机:我们到了。

Traveler:That's 30 dollars. Keep the change.
乘客:这是30美元。剩下的当小费吧。

Driver:Thank you.
司机:谢谢。