首页 > 行业英语 > 旅游英语 > 翻开就能用出国旅游英语 酒店入住 2-3-3 客房服务实用对话

文章详情

翻开就能用出国旅游英语 酒店入住 2-3-3 客房服务实用对话

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

Chapter2 Living in Hotel 洒店入住

Unit3 Room Service 客房服务

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

情境对话1

Laundry Senrice 洗衣服务

Clerk:Housekeeping. May I help you?
工作人员:客房部。我能为您服务吗?

Jack:Yes.This is room 1235. l'd like to have some Iaundry done.
杰克:是的,这里是1235号房。我有些衣服想送洗。

Clerk:OK. Just put it in the laundry bag and fill out the IaUndn, form in the desk drawer.We'II come by in a few minutes and pick it up.
工作人员:好的,只要将衣物放在洗衣袋内,并请填写放在桌子抽屉内的送洗衣物表。我们几分钟后会来取。

Jack:I have a few things that need to be hand washed. Is that OK?
杰克:我有几件衣物需要手洗.可以吗?

Clerk:Sure.Just note that in the  "Spscial Fnstructions-section of the laundry form,and we'll take care of everything.
工作人员:没问题。只要在送洗衣物表内的“特殊说明”里注明即可。我们会遵照说明处理的。

Jack:Great.Thanks. When will it be readyf?
杰克:很好.谢谢。什么时候能洗好呢?

Clerk:Laundry oollected before 6 p.m.will be washed and returned before 9 a.m.the following moming.
工作人员:在晚间6点前收取的衣物会在隔天早上9点前洗好送回。

Jack:OK.Thank you very much.
杰克:好的,非常感谢。

情境对话2

Eating in the Room 房内就餐

Room Service:This is Room Service.May I come in?
客房服务:我是客房服务部的,我可以进去吗?

Larry:Sure.
拉里:当然可以。

Room Service:Here is your meal,sir. Where shall I put the tray?
客房服务:这是您韵食物,先生。我该把餐盘放在哪里?

Larry:You can leave it over there.   
拉里:就放在那边。

Room Service:Could you sign here, please?
客房服务:请在这里签个名好吗?

Larry:No problem. lt's OK.
拉里:没问题,好了。

Room Service:Thank you,sir.When you have finished,could you leavo the tray in the hallway, please?
客房服务:谢谢您,先生。麻烦您用餐完毕后,将餐盘放在走廊上好吗?

Larry:Yes,of course.
拉里:好的,当然。

Room Service:Thank you,sir.Please enjoy your meal.
客房服务:谢谢,先生。请慢用。

Larry:AII right.
拉里:好的。