首页 > 行业英语 > 旅游英语 > 翻开就能用出国旅游英语 酒店入住 2-2-3 入住登记实用对话

文章详情

翻开就能用出国旅游英语 酒店入住 2-2-3 入住登记实用对话

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

Chapter2 Living in Hotel 洒店入住

Unit2 Registering 入住登记

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

情境对话1

Registering I 入住I

Clerk:Good aftemoon. What can I do for you?
接待员:午安,请问有什么可以为您服务的吗?

Han:Hi,my name is Bing Han.I have a reservation. Can I check in now?
韩先生:您好,我叫韩冰。我订了一间房,可以现在办住宿登记吗?

Clerk:Do you mind repeati'ng your last name, please?
接待员:可以请您再说一遍您的姓氏吗?

Han:Han, H-A-N.
韩先生:韩,拼成H-A-N。

Clerk:Let me see. Yes, Mr. Han, I have your booking record here, You booked a double room for two  nights. Is that correct?
接待员:我查查。是,韩先生,有您的订房纪录,您订了两晚的双人房,是吗?

Han:Right.
韩先生:对。

Clerk:Could  you  fill  out this form  first,please?
接待员:请您先填这张表。

Han:No problem (Fills out the form )Here you are.
韩先生:好。(填表中)填好了。

Clerk:Do you have your passport with you? I need to take look at it.
接待员:您有没有带护照?我需要查看。

Han:Sure.Here .it is.
韩先生:有,在这里。

Clerk:OK, Mr. Han, here are your passport, room key and breakfast vouchers Your room number is 1266, on the twelfth floor. Breakfast isL served every morning from 6: 30  t0 9:30 a. m..The dining hall is on the fourth floor.
接待员:好的,韩先生,您的护照还给您,这是您的客房钥匙和早餐券。您的客房在12楼.1266号房间。餐厅是在四楼,早餐是每天早上6:30到9:30供应。

Han:Thank you.
韩先生:谢谢您。

情境对话2

RegisteringⅡ 入住Ⅱ

Reception: Good evening. What can I do for you, sir?
接待员:晚上好.先生,能为您效劳吗?

John:l reservBd a British suite three days ago. l'm John Wang.
约翰:三天前我订了一个英式套房,我是约翰·王。

Reception:Just a moment, please, Mr. Wang. l'II check the arrival list.Could I see your passport, please?  (Checking the passport and giving it back.)Thank you, sir. And would you mind filling in the registration form?
接待员:王先生,您稍等。我查一下宾客到达名单。我可以看一下您的护照吗?(查了护照,再还给他。脚谢您,先生。请您填写一下登记表好吗?

John:l'II take care of it. (Filling out the form. )Here you are Is it all right?
约翰:好的。(填表)给您。这样填对吗?

Reception:Yes, thanks. How are you going to pay, in cash or by credit card?
接待员:对,谢谢。您想怎么付款呢,用现金还是信用卡?

John:Could I pay with traveler's checks?
约翰:我可以用旅行支票付吗?

Reception:Certainly. Here's the key to Room 803 and your room card. Please keep it. And the bellman will show you up. Have a nice evening, sir.Arid enjoy your stay.
接待员:可以。这是803房间的钥匙和您的房卡,请保管好。服务员会带您上楼的。祝您晚安,先生。也祝您住得舒心。

John:Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。

推荐文章