151. We have known each other for six years.
152. My grandma is 40 years older than me.
153. How many workshops are there in your factory?
154. They were glad of the examination being over.
155. You really have an ear for pop music.
156. He always forgets to wash behind his ears.
157. I don't know how to express my gratitude.
158. The whole class is in a heated discussion.
159. This is a rather old house. It needs painting.
160. I don't know what his native language is.
161. Social customs vary greatly from country to country.
162. My brother gets up later than I do.
163. I buy some food on my way home.
164. Do you want to airmail it or not?
165. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.
166. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.
167. Would you please open the door for me?
168. Do you want to change before the banquet?
169. I am afraid that he'll have to go.
170. The bat together with the balls was stolen.
171. Can you finish your work ahead of time?
172. They plan to emigrate to Finland next year.
173. Many people have been out of work recently.
174. But I plan to weed the yard today.
175. I was sick yesterday, but I'm better today.