101. He is a doctor. He has his own practice.
102. I get up before six o'clock every day.
103. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend.
104. You had already gone when I arrived there.
105. I usually go to bed at about midnight.
106. After brushing my teeth, I put on my clothes.
107. How are you going? Are you going by boat?
108. I finished working at 5:30 and went home.
109. They stared at the huge tiger with awe.
110. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.
111. He addressed the audience in an eloquent speech.
112. We should make good use of our time.
113. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.
114. The president elect will be installed next week.
115. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library.
116. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
117. I'm going skating in the Alps next month.
118. He added some wood to increase the fire.
119. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days?
120. I never want to see your face again.
121. I have just heard from my sister, Mary.
122. She is a member of the ski club.
123. What will it be after the clear weather?
124. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.
125. Would you help me lift this heavy box?