76. What do you know about the 10th century?
77. He bothered me with a great many questions.
78. It is said it will clear up tonight.
79. She runs every day in order to lose weight.
80. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.
81. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
82. I didn't see Mr. Jones, but I saw John.
83. Could you come back home early this evening?
84. I'll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
85. Which one is the longest river in China?
86. We are all taking medicine against the disease.
87. What do you plan to do tomorrow?
88. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper.
89. It says a storm may come next month.
90. I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago.
91. I would rather sleep than watch this movie.
92. My brother got up earlier than I did.
93. This joke has gone a little too far.
94. My son wants to get married in June.
95. Fashion is a very popular magazine in America.
96. What do you dislike most about this movie?
97. If you have more, please give me some.
98. Will you pick me up at my place?
99. John doesn't go out even in the summer.
100. I gave much time to the old car.