首页 > 英语口语 > 入门口语 > 原版每日英语看我的Unit3:Roger Federer 费德勒mp3

文章详情

原版每日英语看我的Unit3:Roger Federer 费德勒mp3

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

eng.jpg

原版每日英语看我的Unit3:Roger Federer 费德勒mp3

Gary: So, I was watching ESPN yesterday.
昨天我在看体育频道。

Marni: Which sport?
什么体育比赛?

Gary: In fact, they were talking about a particular person who plays tennis.
事实上,他们正在讨论一位网球运动员。

Marni: OK, so I know a few names in tennis.
我知道几个网球运动员。

Gary: Go on.
说吧。

Marni: Roger Federer.
罗杰·费德勒。

Gary: Bingo. Done.
是的,就是他。

Marni: Oh. Wow.
哇。

Gary: That’s exactly it. This guy is everywhere. He’s hugely popular. So successful.
就是他。他真是无处不在啊,他非常出名,非常成功。

Marni: I guess he must be if I’ve heard of him.
鉴于我听说过他,他肯定很出名。

Gary: Yeah. He’s won countless titles. He’s broken records. He’s won consecutive Grand Slams.
他赢得了无数的奖杯,他打破过记录。他连续在大满贯夺冠。

Marni: But the French Open just happened, and he did not win, correct?
但是他没有在刚刚举行的法国公开赛夺冠,对吗?

Gary: I saw that as well. Yeah, he didn’t do very well.
我也看了那场比赛。他表现得不太好。

Marni: So sometimes even the great ones fall flat.
所以有时候,再伟大的人也会失败。

Gary: Maybe there was something wrong with his racket.
也许他的球拍有些问题。

Marni: Oh, you think so?
你觉得是这个原因吗?

Gary: I don’t know.
我不知道。

Marni: I think that’s a racket.
开玩笑的。

Gary: Maybe it was the court.
也可能是场地问题。

Marni: Perhaps. Regardless, he’s still a great player.
也可能。无论如何,他是一个伟大的运动员。

Gary: He’s a phenomenal player. And he can run so quickly on the court, and his serves are super powerful. I would last about three minutes against Roger Federer on a tennis court.
他是一个了不起的运动员。他在球场上的跑动很快,他发球很有力。如果和他在球场上对打我估计只能打3分钟。

Marni: More than I would last.
我肯定时间更短。