首页 > 新概念 > 新概念英语第一册 > 新概念英语口语宝典第一册 Lesson 84 Correction 纠正(mp3+双语)

文章详情

新概念英语口语宝典第一册 Lesson 84 Correction 纠正(mp3+双语)

经典对话
对话 1

A:Thank you. doctor. I'll follow your advice to the letter. As for the medicine, two tablets each time,two times a day,right?

A:谢谢,大夫。我将严格按您的建议去做。这种药,一天两次。一次两片,对吧?

B:No, it's all wrong. Three times a day, one tablet each time.

B:不,全错了,一天三次,一次一片。

A:Thanks for the correction. Goodbye!

A:谢谢您及时更正。再见。

B:Bye!

B:再见。

对话 2
A:I made a reservation two days ago. My name is David.

A:我前天在这儿预订了房间,我叫戴维。

B:Reservation? What do you mean?

B:预订?这是什么意思?

A:I booked a single room here for tonight.

A:我订了一间今晚的单人房。

B:Oh! You're all wrong actually. This is not a hotel. The hotel is the building across the road.

B:哦,你搞错了。这不是旅馆,旅馆是路对过的那座楼。

对话 3
A:Do you mean this drug will clear up my trouble,Dr. Brown?

A:布朗医生,你是说这种药会消除我的病痛吗?

B:Mm,that isn't exactly right.

B:不全是。

A:What do you mean by saying that?

A:那你那样说是什么意思?

B:I mean this medicine will relieve your pain.

B:我是说这种药能缓解你的疼痛。

对话 4
A:Look! How expensive the shoes are!

A:呀,这鞋可真够贵的!

B:I think you might be mistaken.

B:我想你大概搞错了。

A:Why?

A:怎么?

B:Because the price tag is for the shoes above.

B:因为这个价签是上面那双鞋的。

对话 5
A:He must have quarreled with his wife very often.

A:我猜想他一定经常和他的妻子吵架。

B:Why? How can you draw such a conclusion?

B:为什么?你怎么能下这样的断言呢?

A:Because he's very easily agitated in our company.

A:因为他在我们公司里常爱发脾气。

B:He's a neighbor of mine. I'm under the mpression that he and his wife live a very happy life.

B:他是我的邻居,我对他们夫妇的印象是:他们生活得很和睦。

对话 6
A:What shall I do? I think I've got enteritis so painful!

A:怎么办呀?我想我是得肠炎了,太疼了!

B:If I may say so, it's actually not the case lt's nothing but a slight infection.

B:实际上并非如此,这只不过是轻微的感染。

A:Yes? Thank you for telling me this.

A:真的?谢谢您告诉我这事。

B:Don't worry. I'll have to give you a shot.

B:别担心,我得给你打一针。

王牌句型
1.That isn't exactly right.

不全是。(通用)

2.I think you might be mistaken.

我想你大概搞错了。(较正式)

3.If I may say so,it is actually not the case.

实际上并非如此。(较正式)

4.Well,to my knowledge...

就我所知,……。(较正式)