在TOEFL口语测试中，学生希望专注于为口语内容的练习做准备，然后从问题库的题目开始。 题库的内容为每个人总结了各种测试问题。 相对而言，它更全面，可以帮助每个人更充分地准备托福口语考试。 以下整理了详细内容，供大家参考！
1. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of friends? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important.
One of the characteristics for a friend I would prefer most is honesty. I think honesty is the foundation of a friendship. If friends cheat mutually and then there would be no trust between them. How can they even make friends? Secondly, a good friend should be reliable. Everybody certainly appreciate a friend who is a phone call away especially in his difficult time. Just as the old saying, a friend in need is a friend indeed. True friendship is strengthened in difficulties. For example, when a student bomb his exam, a good friend should encourage and be eager to help him.When I am making friends with someone, I often take these two as the vital standards.
我最喜欢的朋友的特征之一是诚实。 我认为诚实是友谊的基础。 如果朋友互相欺骗，那么他们之间就不会有信任。 他们怎么甚至可以交朋友？ 其次，好朋友应该可靠。 当然，每个人都会感激一个朋友，尤其是在他的困难时期，他会打个电话。 俗话说，有需要的朋友确实是朋友。 真正的友谊在困难中得到加强。 例如，当一个学生炸毁考试时，好朋友应该鼓励并渴望帮助他。当我与某人交朋友时，我经常把这两个作为至关重要的标准。
I think my friends should have several characters as follows. First, we should understand each other. We don?t need to hold the same opinion on every thing. But deep in our heart, we can understand the feeling of each other. Secondly, we care about each other in the true heart. I think my friend doesn?t need to show his care by just words and I don?t like artificial care. True friends will show up as soon as I have a real problem. At last, friend should be honest to me, I can allow for the white lie, but I he can?t lie to me on purpose.
我认为我的朋友应具有以下几个字符。 首先，我们应该互相了解。 我们不需要对每件事都持有相同的看法。 但在内心深处，我们可以理解彼此的感觉。 其次，我们真诚地互相关心。 我认为我的朋友不需要用言语表示对他的照顾，我也不喜欢人工照顾。 当我遇到真正的问题时，真正的朋友就会出现。 最后，朋友应该对我诚实，我可以允许白色的谎言，但是我他不能故意对我说谎。
My friend Anne is a person who has a passion for the nature. She is willing to do anything to get close to nature. Sometimes, she will even stay out in the woods for a few days camping. Some people think she?s crazy but she will still do that. She believes in preserving the natural state of things, and will even carry back litter that she finds on the ground that others have dropped or thrown carelessly. Anne is also a vegetarian and will have nothing to do with meat. She doesn?t condemn others for eating meat, but she does hope that one day the world will be full of vegetarians like her. Her dream is that one day the environment can be restored to a state where all humans and animals can live in comfort and happiness. I think the main reason we are such good friends is because we have a lot in common and support each other whenever we need help. Besides, we don?t feel we ever have to pretend around each other.
我的朋友安妮是一个对自然充满热情的人。 她愿意做任何事情来亲近大自然。 有时，她甚至会在树林里待几天露营。 有人认为她疯了，但她仍然会这么做。 她坚信可以保持事物的自然状态，甚至会把别人发现的垃圾扔掉，理由是其他人掉落或不小心丢了垃圾。 安妮还是素食主义者，与肉无关。 她不谴责其他人吃肉，但她确实希望世界有一天会像她一样充满素食主义者。 她的梦想是有一天可以将环境恢复到所有人类和动物都能过上舒适和幸福的状态。 我认为我们之所以成为好朋友的主要原因是因为我们有很多共同点，并且在需要帮助时会互相支持。 此外，我们不觉得自己曾经假装彼此。
2. Some people choose friends who are different from themselves. Others choose friends who are similar to themselves. Compare the advantages of having friends who are different from you with the advantages of having friends who are similar to you. Which kind of friend do you prefer for yourself? Why?
与志同道合(cherish the same ideals and follow the same path; share the same views; have a common goal; have similar ideals and beliefs;)的朋友交往的好处;但是人与人之间毕竟才在这不同。 与性格不同，兴趣不同的人交往的好处。
3.Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. Others like to be with friends most of the time.
Do you prefer to spend your time alone or with friends? Use specific reasons to support your answer.
? 有些活动适合独自进行，有些活动需要特定数目的人手，还有些活动人越多越好 ?
相关题目：、 110 选择和朋友在一起
(1)能够获得更多的信息 (2)能够享受更多的快乐 (3)能够学习他们的思维方式
4. ■111 Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. Others choose to spend time with alarge number of friends. Compare the advantages of each choice. Which of these two ways of spending time do you prefer? Use specific reasons to support your answer.
5. Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.
6. ■62 What do you want most in a friend—someone who is intelligent, someone who has a sense of humor,or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.