首页 > VOA常速英语 > 娱乐艺术 > [娱乐艺术]经典英文电影对白精选之《加菲猫》

文章详情

[娱乐艺术]经典英文电影对白精选之《加菲猫》

来源:慢速英语   时间:2020-04-09 14:53:12

  台词节选


  Garfield: How do you know my name?


  加菲:你怎么知道我的名字?


  Prince: I've been living your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Back to him, Garfield. Go back to your home.


  王子:这几天我一直过着你的生活。真的,约翰是一个真正热爱动物的人。回去吧,加菲,回你的家吧。

55.jpg

  Garfield: Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.


  加菲:陛下,不要再说了,再见。


  Winston: Sir, thank heavens. You 've returned. The real prince!


  温森:谢天谢地,真正的王子,你终于回来了。


  Animals: The prince is home, back with us!


  动物们:王子回家了,又和我们在一起了。


  Preston: It's the real prince, the genuine article.


  瞢莱斯顿:他是真的王子,货真价实!


  Prince: Yes, my friends, I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour. So, Winny, what exactly, is Lord Dargis up to?


  王子:好的,我的朋友,我回来了。前一段时间真是生命中最黑暗的时刻啊?温森,达吉斯到底要干什么勾当?


  Winston: He intends to level our homes and kill us all.


  温森:他想铲平这里,把我们都消灭掉。


  Prince: O... kay. Well, in that case. I decree that we pack our bags and get our scraggy bottoms out of here. Perhaps to the castle next door.


  王子:好的,既然这样,我们只好收拾包裹离开这了,或许可以搬到隔壁的城堡去。


  Garfield: Oh, boy.


  加菲:啊,真的吗?


  Animal: What?


  动物们:什么?


  Marten: Well, that was inspirational.


  马河:嗯,有创意。


  Cow: Brilliant.


  母牛:太棒了。


  McBunny: I am so fired up.


  麦克伯尼:我真是太兴奋了。


  Garfield: You know, I have to believe we can do better.


  加菲:我觉得还有别的好办法。


  Preston: I thought you were leaving.


  普莱斯顿:我以为你走了。


  Garfield: Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops, or I'll stick that thing on backwards. Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?


  加菲:闭嘴吧,大嘴巴。听着,他只不过恃强凌弱,我们该怎么办?


  Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.


  鸭子:通常来说,跑吧。


  Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.


  加菲:不!我们不走。我们守住阵脚,狠狠地反击。相信我,如果你们可以做双层奶酪宽面,你们当然也可以修理达吉斯!