首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 机场送行口语对话2-澳洲广播电台商业英语口语教程(中英互译)

文章详情

机场送行口语对话2-澳洲广播电台商业英语口语教程(中英互译)

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

澳洲广播电台商业英语口语教程第二十五课第二部分

让我们再跟着英语老师一起来学习一些您在西方国家机场可能会用到的句型。同样的,老师会先给出中文句子,然后再为您示范英语句型,请您注意听并重复英语老师给出的句型。
请问洗手间在哪里?
Could you tell me where the restrooms are?
请问国际航班出境柜台在哪里?
Could you direct me to International Departures please?
请给我靠窗口的座位。
Could I have a window seat please?
请给我一个靠走道的位子。
Could I have a seat on the aisle please?
请问我们什么时间登机?
What time will we be boarding?
请问这个航班满员吗?
Is the plane fully booked?
下面这句话对于乘飞机旅行的旅客来说是非常有用处的,那就是:
可不可以给我一个旁边没有人的座位?
Would it be possible to have a seat in an empty row?

我们现在继续学习新的对话内容。接下来的这部份对话发生在机场的咖啡店内。在办理完登机手续之后,哈维和维多利亚一起陪着洛克夫妇在机场的咖啡店内等候登机。突然之间他们听到了航班取消的广播。
Announcer: …announce the cancellation of Flight..due to technical reasons. Will all passengers with tickets for this flight please make your way to the Asian Airlines information desk.
机场广播: 各位旅客,现在广播取消航班通知。由于技术原因航班现已取消,请持有此航班机票的旅客前往亚洲航空公司的柜台办理手续。
Lok: Which flight has been cancelled?
洛克: 哪个航班取消了?
Victoria: Your flight is still on the board. I’ll find out for you.
维多利亚: 你们的航班仍然在显示牌上,我去帮您查询一下。
Victoria: Excuse me, could you tell me which flight has been cancelled?
维多利亚: 对不起,请问是哪一个航班取消了?
Attendant F: Flight 345 to Los Angeles.
地勤人员: 是前往洛杉矶的345 航班。
Victoria: Thank you.
维多利亚: 谢谢。
Lian: Thank goodness. We had a difficult journey here. Our flight was delayed and we missed our connecting flight.
丽安: 谢天谢地。我们来的时候一路都不顺利。由于我们的航班被推迟,我们错过了转接的航班。
Harvey: Well it looks like this one will leave as scheduled.
哈维: 看起来这次的航班会按时起飞的。
Lian: And it’s a direct flight this time. Lok wanted a stopover but I want to get back to the family.
丽安: 而且这次是直飞航班。洛克原本希望中间停一站,但我却是归心似箭。