首页 > 商务英语 > 商务口语 > 转接电话--商务英语情景口语对话详解

文章详情

转接电话--商务英语情景口语对话详解

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

转接电话

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll ring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?

爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.

爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。

JENNY ROSS:It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.

詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.

爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.

NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?

NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?

DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.

NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

DAVE Phil Watson's phone.

戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话

DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?

戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.(He is not here right now./He is not available right now.)

戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?

让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?

DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?

堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?

DAVE: 0802 54377

戴夫:0802 54377

DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.

堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。

DAVE: That's it.

戴夫:对。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.

堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.

菲尔.沃森: 你好。菲尔.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.

堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

菲尔.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?

DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.

堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。

1.Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

这一句是给人打电话时自报家门的话。然后要说清楚找谁。可以按照上述说法,也可以说:"Can I speak to Mr. Smith?"或"Is Mr. Smith there?""Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?"

2.I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.

打电话要找的人不在时这样说。也可以说:"Sorry,he is not here.""He is not in."

3.What company are you from please?

询问别人是属于哪个公司的。一般情况下如果你打电话过去,一定要先说清楚自己是哪个公司的,这样让别人感到比较清晰明朗。

4.I'll put you through.

这是转接电话时的用语。

5.Can I ask who's calling please?

询问是谁在打电话。也可以直接问:"Who is that,please?"

6.Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?

留口信可以用take a message来表示。或者如果当事人不介意的话可以说出他的手机号码或者直线电话。比如前面:I'm sorry but the number is confidential.电话是保密的 ,这样就只能take a message或者ring back了。

7.Just let me check that.

别人报给你电话号码时一定要核对一遍,确保万无一失。

8.Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

让别人久等时一定要说这一句表示道歉。