176. What time do you get up every day?
177. Well done. You are always doing a good job.
178. Please sum up what you said just now.
179. All of those men are friends of mine.
180. Would you mind closing the window for me?
181. The letter "X" stands for an unknown number.
182. I get up at 6 o'clock every day.
183. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.
184. This area is noted for its rich soil.
185. Do you plan to do some odd jobs?
186. You may pick whichever one you like best.
187. I saw him playing football on the playground.
188. What do you plan to do this Friday?
189. Here we are. Row M, seats I and 3.
190. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.
191. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.
192. When you called me, I was eating dinner.
193. They had expected me to go with them.
194. Can I pay by check or credit card?
195. I learned that I had passed the test.
196. Were there any letters for me this morning?
197. Do you have changed for a twenty-dollar bill?
198. What's wrong with you? What's the matter? Is anything wrong?
199. To tell the truth, I don't like disco.
200. Traveler's check's are very convenient for a long-distance travel.