126. My sister has been engaged for two months.
127. The weight is too much for my height.
128. The doctor began to operate on the boy.
129. Do you have any plan for your career?
130. I then take a bath in the bathroom.
131. Linda speaks as if she were a boss.
132. Sorry it's broken you have to use the stairs.
133. The Constitution guards the liberty of the people.
134. The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.
135. Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time?
136. I pick up my sister from her school.
137. What's the typical farm product in this region?
138. You're welcome to stay with us next time.
139. Have you cleared your luggage with customs?
140. How many years have you been playing pingpong?
141. I wish I had told him the truth.
142. What were you doing this time last year?
143. His voice echoed in the big empty hall.
144. How much is the rent for a month?
145. I've forgotten what he said his address was.
146. Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
147. Then, I brush my teeth and comb my hair.
148. It is not so easy as you think.
149. I leave the house at 8 a.m. each day.
150. They celebrated his birthday with a dance party.