首页 > 职场英语 > 面试英语 > 脱口说英语面试口语对话大全3-14-2:市场营销(mp3+中英)

文章详情

脱口说英语面试口语对话大全3-14-2:市场营销(mp3+中英)

来源:慢速英语   时间:1970-01-01 08:00:00

A: Let me tell you something about the position we’re trying to fill. Masden is a young, growing software company. The person we hire would be getting in on the ground floor. He’d have an opportunity to advance as the company advances.

A:我现在和你谈一下我们招聘的这份工作 的性质。马斯登是一家年轻的、发展中 的软件公司。我们要聘请的人员要先从 基层干起,以后随着公司的发展将有提 升的机会。

B: Oh, I see.

B:噢,我明白了。

A: We need someone who can approach the bigger software chains and even the big retail stores that sell computers.

A:我们需要他能与较大的电脑软件连锁店 甚至大的电脑零售商联系。

B: It sounds like a challenging position.

B:看来这一职位极富挑战性。

A: Yes, It is. How do you feel about a position with a lot of airline travel involved? B: I’d like nothing better.

A:是的,这个职位需要经常乘飞机外出,你 觉得怎么样?

A: What experience do you have with computers?

B:再好不过了。

B: My father is in the advertising business, so I practically grew up with a computer.

A:你有什么操作电脑的经验吗?

A: Thafs great, because you can’t make a good sales presentation without knowing the ins and outs of computers. By the way, what about your sales experience?

B:我父亲是从事广告业务的,所以,可以说 我是与电脑一起长大的。

B: I’m only 23 years old. I graduated college six months ago.

A:这太好了。因为假如你不懂电脑的方方 面面的话,你就不能向他人推销介绍。 顺便问一下,你在销售方面有何经验?

A: I see. What have you been doing for the past 6 months?

B:我只有23周岁。我是6个月前大学毕 业的。

B: I’ve been selling automobiles for Mason Imports.

A:噢,是这样。这6个月你在干些什么?

A: Really! What did you study in college?

B:我在梅森进口公司卖汽车。

B: I majored in Marketing and I minored in Sociology.

A:真的!你在大学学什么?

A: Marketing, that’s what we need. So what got you into car sales?

B:我的专业是市场营销,其次主修社会学。

B: My father recommended it. He said the experience of making many sales presentations daily, plus the experience of closing deals would be invaluable for my career.

A:市场营销,我们正需要这方面的人。你 是怎么想到从事销售汽车这一行的?

A: Your father sounds like an intelligent man.

B:我父亲推荐的,他说每天做很多推销介 绍,再加上多次成交的经验,对我的事业 是相当有益的。

B: Thanks.

A:看来,你父亲是一位很有眼光的人。

A: So how are the sales going?

B:谢谢。

B: My boss, Mr. Tom says I have a natural talent for sales. I'm doing very well there.

A:那么你的销售情况如何?

A: So why are you interviewing for this position?

B:我的老板汤姆先生说我有销售的天賦。 我在那儿干得很不错。

B: This sounded like a position that better matched my qualifications.

A:那么你为什么来申请我公司的这一职位 呢?

A: Are you a self-starter?

B:我觉得这里的工作更适合我的才能。

B: Yes.

A:你是自愿来的吗?

A: If you are hired, you’ve got to get on the phone, make business calls, set up appointments, get on a plane, visit the client and sell him on our products.

B:是的。

B: What is the starting pay?

A:如果你被录取了,你要经常接电话,打电 话联系业务,定约,坐飞机,拜访客户,向 他们销售我们的产品。

A: We are offering $ 3,000 a month and all travel expenses, plus a five percent commission on all the orders you write.

B:起初的工资是多少?

B: That sounds fair. How much volume do you expect?

A:我们每个月给3_美元和全部差旅费 用,另外按你揽来的所有订单再给你5% 的佣金。

A: I have nothing to judge by because we are just creating this position, but I can tell you that the five percent commission is for the life of the contract.

B:听上去不错。你们要求多少销售额?

B: Yes, I can see that this could be indeed profitable.

A:现在还不好说,因为我们也是刚增设这 一职位。不过我可以说这5%的佣金适 用整个合同有效期。

A: The more you sell and the better you service your account, the bigger your pay will grow.

B:不错,看来这的确有钱可赚。

B: Yes, this sounds like something I would definitely be interested in.

A:你卖得越多,服务越好,你的收入就越高。

A: Do you think you can handle the responsibility that goes with this position?

B:看来这正好适合我的兴趣。

B: Yes, I do.

A:你认为你能担得起这个职位的责任吗? 是的,我能承担。

A: Fine, you’re hired. When can you start?

A:好吧,我们用你了。你什么时候可以上 班?

B: l'll need to give Mason Imports one week notice, so I’ll be ready to start by the 6th of this month.

B:我需要提前一周通知梅森进口公司,所 以,我本月6号就可以来上班。

A: Okay, come in at 8 a. m. on the 6th and we’ll get you started.

A:好,那么你6号上午8点来,我们到时会 告诉你怎么开展工作。

B: Thank you.
 

B:谢谢。